Saxon announces everything but US tour???

devilridesout

Oct 1, 2005
OK it's nice to know that Saxon is going to Dubai, but how about that promised US tour? Any updates on that? Is it March or May guys? I'm sure you must know something. At least tell some of your US fans when you were HOPING to veture on the US tour. The chances are getting slim that it will be in March since it is only 12 days away.

devil,
looking at the dates so far, and seeing May is open and their visa are valid till june. im assuming that numnuts US promoter of theirs is scrounging around for venues to host this phenonemal band during tha month. Hopefully he makes up for past errors with at least 12 dates and some decent clubs and halls. and no midnight shows?? (chicago- house of blues).

Lets see that November Backlash translate to some good turnouts. no hard feeling boys, even if i have to cross the worlds largest undefended border to see ya.

EarthSkynSea said:
and some decent clubs and halls. and no midnight shows?? (chicago- house of blues).

Hmmm, that's funny you mention that, I saw them twice between '98-'02, and both times they didn't even appear on stage until 12/12:15 or so. I could do without those midnight shows. I mean at least start at 1030 or something.

EarthSkynSea said:
devil,
looking at the dates so far, and seeing May is open and their visa are valid till june. im assuming that numnuts US promoter of theirs is scrounging around for venues to host this phenonemal band during tha month. Hopefully he makes up for past errors with at least 12 dates and some decent clubs and halls. and no midnight shows?? (chicago- house of blues).

Lets see that November Backlash translate to some good turnouts. no hard feeling boys, even if i have to cross the worlds largest undefended border to see ya.

numnuts US Promter ???That's funny!

My guess is we get fucked again!

You'll never see me bashing Saxon :cool:

YEs, I'd love to se them again, Yes I was disappointed when they had to csancel but things aren't always in their control especially in this day and age sadly.

I hope they do make it here and if they do, I'll be there for sure:cool:

Saxon Rules!

we_hate_doro.jpg

still not announced yet.......... not only america.............

http://matrix-bochum.de/shop/product_info.php?products_id=216

thomas [the websitesucker] jensen is too busy with more important things ?!?!?!........... :tickled:

I still have hopes of them coming,I expect there will be short notice if they do come.They may postpone the tour until October when the do the festival tour in South America,of course they will need new visas(hint for Jensen).