Saxon @ Bloodstock

They have a few samples on www.saxon747.com , their official website :) Just click on "Releases" and scroll down, there's all the albums listed, so are the songs, the songs typed in blue can be downloaded for anyone! (just 4 songs though)

i downloaded Guns Blazing from that 747 site, sounds pretty darned good! Just the sort of metal i like

i presume people from here will be attending Bloodstock? personally im going for BLAZE Hammerfall and now will defo go to watch Saxon, theyr on the first day with BLAZE arnt they?

The friday nite is gonna rawk so much :headbang:

SM - get down to yer local record shop and pick up a Saxon compliation, they're prettey damn cheap these days.

Reactions: Nilion
good idea C i was gonnaget some sort of album, but hadnt thought of a compi cos im a dunce :lol:

anyone got any gd ideas for which compi, cos im assuming theres more than one, i wont go down to the record shop cos im a lazy bugga but ill go on amazon or sumit, much easier :lol:

Their latest album is a compilation, Heavy Metal Thunder, it has all their old classics re-recorded, with awesome sound, there's also compliations of the old songs, in their original versions, it must be 5 different of them!
My tip is HMT, but wait for the Saxon "veterans" to tip you, they know best.

well i didnt wait :lol: i kinda got carried away :D

so HMT should be in my grubby mitts on Tuesday me thinks

and on Monday i get As Live As Is Gets, the new Live album from BLAZE, a bit of shameless advertising me thinks, if any of you on here havnt heard BLAZE then i suggest u click on the pic in my signature and go get some! theres some great sound clips on the website from all 3 of their albums

ive already posted a very similar thread on the power quest board Eagle :D:lol:

thank ever so much Bert for pointing out SplashDVD but its to late to cancel my Amazon order as they have already begun the dispatch process, i was rather annoyed :lol:

but whats £4 when metals concerned? :lol:

well i will expand my collection at some point in the future im sure, ive just been buying quite a few CDs of late

another on my list now is the Power Quest CD who are opening on the Classic Rock day at Bloodstock. Theyr on at 630 and i reckon theyll be followed by BLAZE and then Saxon headlining, i know theres one more band to be confirmed for that day, theyll probs go on between PQ and BLAZE.

Power Quest are, well, i dunno :lol: its kinda like Cheeses Metal in a way, but its good stuff, got keyboard stuff and all, even keyboard solos!!! *drool* :lol:

check em out, im quite in to them now

I won a couple of tickets for Bloodstock (Friday only) from the Saxon website. However, my Dad also won some tickets for Friday (from the Blaze website), so we have 2 tickets spare. If anybody's interested in them, please email me (Michelle) at the following address:
rex.wilkinson@ntlworld.com