Saxon in Kerrang!

Are the lumps to which you refer O\D?, :lol:
Hope that their is a review of the gig in Kerrang. It would have to be a good one, or will they just slag Saxon off? I haven't read said mag for quite a while, is it worth a read? I usually get classic rock and metal hammer; both of which blow hot and cold but I'm not easy pleased. Suppose thats why I'm a Saxon fan.;)
Cheers

I read Kerangg! for the last time a couple of years ago and it was Kerapp!. I remember the good old days...in fact I remember buying the very first issue which had Angus on the front .....think it was 1981....which was the same year Sounds had the famous 'One Lump Or Two' Biff photo gracing their front page I seem to recall. (This also graced my bedroom wall for some time I recall). :oops:

Am now feeling extremely old and am going to console myself with a large bar of chocolate!!

Don't worry, I will get some soon. Still getting my sugar fix from beer at the moment. Which would you rather live without Dragonmaiden, Alcohol or Chocolate? Do not panic it's only hypothetical:lol:

I SUPPOSE KERRANG MUST STILL BE GOOD IF YOU YOUNG BUT I DONT KNOW MANY OF THESE NEW BANDS.SOUNDS WAS A GOOD PAPER BETTER THAN THE ARSE LICKING NME. STILL IT LOOKS LIKE NONE OF US ARE GROWING OLD GRACEFULLY.:lol: