What bands do you want to see live next year?

CONQUISTADOR

Sep 20, 2002
Edinburgh
Visit site
Apart from Saxon at the Astoria I'v also got tickets for 'The Haunted's' Glasgow gig in febuary. Looks like the makings of a vintage year! Hope there is a lot more of this quality comming my way.

So far I've got Saxon in Jan, Def Leppard in Feb and Anthrax in March. No doubt I'll be seeing Blaze again next year at some point, and Bloodstock and Wacken could be on the cards as well.
The band I'd like to see the most next year would be In Flames.

Thus confirmed:

Saxon (Jan) also Nocturnal Rites and Wolf :D should be an awesome night!

Stratovarius, Symphony X and Thunderstone (March) :D

Bling Guardian Open Air (June) Awesome line up! :D
http://www.blind-guardian.com/tours/images/festival_poster.jpg

Wacken (Aug) Gamma Ray, Strat, Iced Earth

Bloodstock (Aug) It would be nice if a few more bands where confirmed for Bloodstock - or even some form of update!

WELL SAXON I CANT WAIT ,BUT THAT GOES WITHOUT SAYING. WILDHEARTS SHOULD TOU AGAIN PRETTY SOON.KING PRAWN SHOULD BE ON TOUR SOONAS THE NEW ALBUM IS DUE OUT IN JAN(BOUT KIN TIME AS WELL).THEY ARE ONE ONE THE BEST LIVE BANDS I HAVE EVER SEEN SO IF YOU AINT HEARD THEM OR SEEN THEM LIVE THEN YOU CHECK THEM ASAP. I CANT TELL HOW GOOD THEY ARE. LIVE THEY A BUNCH OF KIN MENTALISTS . AND ALL 3 OF THIER ALBUMS ARE SHITHOT.
BESIDES THAT I SHALL JUST SEE ANY OLL SHIT. BUT HOPEFULLY YOU LOT WILL KEEP ME POSTED ON THE METAL SIDE OF THINGS AS I AM OUT OF TOUCH. CHEERS PEEPS.:)

Will be going to see Saxon with my mate Eagle.....Stratovarius in March and Bloodstock of course in August!! That's it for the mo but I'm sure there will be plenty more gigs attended next year. There are so many excellent bands looking to release albums....I'm sure there will be plenty of mileage put on the ol' car as we zip around the country.

Wilks - King Prawn used to play a lot of the smaller venue's in London, but they have moved up to the LA2 now. I haven't heard anything by them, what kind of music do they play/who do they sound like? I've seen pic's of their gigs and the singer is always in the crowd!

Just saw that Raging Speedhorn are playing in Edinburgh on the same night that i will be in London for Saxon...this is typical, hardly anyone decent ever plays here and when they do i'll be somewhere else.