what songs from what bands do you hope to hear???

Wizard - Magic Potion, Gladiators of Steel, Witch of the Enchanted Forest, The Powergod, Betrayer

Pharaoh - I am the Hammer, By The Night Sky, Dark New Life, Buried at Sea, The Year of the Blizzard

Skullfist - Commit to Rock, Ride the Beast

Wizard - Heavy Metal Will Never Die, Dragon Lords, Magic Potion (honestly, just as long as there's some early stuff I'll be happy)
Pharaoh - Be Gone
Virgin Steel - Guardians of the Flame, The Burning of Rome
Damien Thorne - The Suffering, Claudia Night, Ancestor

Virgin Steele - Victory is Mine, The Burning of Rome, Black Light on Black, Kingdom of the Fearless (The Destruction of Troy), Noble Savage, Mind Body Spirit
Slauter Xstroyes - Winterkill, Mother Motherfucker, The Stage

I'm actually not that familiar with the other bands enough to want to hear specific songs. I suppose early Damien Thorne, Blacksmith's "The Beast", Stone Magnum to cover a Saint Vitus song, stuff like that.

Virgin Steele - Veni, Vidi, Vici ( has to be the closing song ), Defiance, Sword of the Gods, Visions of Eden, The Orpheus Taboo, The Burning of Rome.

Skull Fist - Commanding the Night, Ride The Beast, Head of the Pack

Voltax - Unmerciful Reign, Love is Hell, Black Beard

Brocas Helm - Defender of the Crown, Cry of the Banshee, Skullfucker, Ghost Story

Damien Thorne - Face Reality, The Ritual, Grim reaper

Pharaoh - Slaves, 10 years, Nothing I can Say, Leave me Here to Dream, Cry, After the Fire

Borrowed Time - Burning Mistress, Sailor on the Sea of Fate, and that Randy cover song would be great to hear again.

Blacksmith - Taste of Darkness, Louder than Hell, The Beast