what is everyone looking forward to this year

DAMIEN THORNE!!!!!!!!

They better play "Face Reality" off their latest.

SKULL FIST are growing on me, though lyrically leaves a lot to be desired.
Should be fun live though. Perfect fit for the fest.

DAMIEN THORNE!!!!!!!!

They better play "Face Reality" off their latest.

SKULL FIST are growing on me, though lyrically leaves a lot to be desired.
Should be fun live though. Perfect fit for the fest.

Face Reality is my favorite song too. Saying that....it wont be played just because I love that song. it always happens.

I mostly just want to see Brocas Helm. I hope they'll play a lot from Defenders of the Crown. Also, I'm hoping one of the vendors will have the reissue of Cloven Hoof - A Sultan's Ransom.

also asked but declined but he put a banner up on his site. He did want to come but it didnt work out. Most of the major distro sites were asked. I did it personally. Seems like it is more trouble to pack everything up and drive it out and sell a bunch than it is to just sit at home and sell it. There will be some good vendors there so bring money money money!!!

Well Jason im nowhere near the amount of titles that other much larger distros have but i have 100 different cd titles, 30 vinyl titles and a few tapes. Majority of it is all thrash, heavy, power etc. (the good true metal stuff). THere are some shitty black/death metal titles Ill have that im just trying to push and get rid of so those will be $5. Cds will range in price from $5-$15 with the $15 ones being imports otherwise look for alot of stuff to be between the $8-$12 range. Vinyls will range from $15-$30 possibly. Those are my guesses as I havent priced everything yet and they will be different then my webshop prices. So overall i think i should have something for everyone, just limited quantities as usual.