last half of 2013..what albums???

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
So talking to Jason the other night about what new stuff is coming out and I really couldn't think of much...

so what is everyone looking forward to this year since the year is half over now...

for me...

new Slough Feg.
Atlantean Kodex

trying to think on what else is due....

Great thread,
I am so bad at remembering what is coming out.........

I will check out the Slough Feg.

Some others I know are coming out:
Motorhead
Sanctuary
Omen (HOPEFULLY!!!)

I noticed really since June, there hasn't been much that has grabbed me to pick up (then again I am on a spending freeze, so I probably have been avoiding it a little); however, there doesn't appear much coming out the second half. i thought the first half was great in terms of releases though.

I noticed really since June, there hasn't been much that has grabbed me to pick up (then again I am on a spending freeze, so I probably have been avoiding it a little); however, there doesn't appear much coming out the second half. i thought the first half was great in terms of releases though.

I agree....I am sure there is some stuff I am forgetting.

I know October 31 and Deceased have new ones coming out. So I will add them to the list.

But for larger bands...I think there isn't a whole lot.

This year has flat out RULED and there's no end in sight to said ruleage.

AFI
Inquisition
Grave Miasma
Vasaeleth
Funeral Circle

to name a few...

Argus
Slough Feg
Ravensire
Funeral Circle (Though it's been streaming for a while now)
Solstice
I Think Terminus and Eternal Champion also have some stuff in the pipeline.
I'll check out Grave Miasma as well

I am actually scared of the new Atlantean Kodex album. Every new sample they post is better than the last and I've afraid that listening to this album will actually turn me into a mindless vegetable capable only of drooling and bowing before my vinyl collection like an ape before an obelisk

I completely forgot, and was just reminded thanks to their FB update, that FATES WARNING have a new one coming out.

The combination of how great Arch / Matheos was and their current lineup gives me VERY high hopes for this release! I also forgot they are touring too.

totally forgot about that show at Mojoes...another reason why such early annoucements can kill hype and buzz.

I agree 100%
Always gonna get more hype if the show is within a couple months of booking.

Same goes for the Helloween show.
Man that was announced before Ragnarokkr even.

Argus
Slough Feg
Ravensire
Funeral Circle (Though it's been streaming for a while now)
Solstice
I Think Terminus and Eternal Champion also have some stuff in the pipeline.
I'll check out Grave Miasma as well

I am actually scared of the new Atlantean Kodex album. Every new sample they post is better than the last and I've afraid that listening to this album will actually turn me into a mindless vegetable capable only of drooling and bowing before my vinyl collection like an ape before an obelisk

Eternal Champion full length will be early next year.

New Olórin herp derp...

After the new Summoning album I doubt I'll hear anything that will amaze me, but I'm super pumped for Inquisition, Slough Feg, Vasaeleth, and Argus.