last half of 2013..what albums???

yeah I saw Carcass in 2008 at Wacken and it wasn't that great, but I'm not exactly a Carcass fan either. Just liked that one song I heard. The new Satan is how you do a fuckin' reunion album. But keeingp in mind that the guys from Satan never really quit the metal scene.

Heard a couple songs from the new Ravensire album, it's gonna stompa stompa stompa stompa

yeah I saw Carcass in 2008 at Wacken and it wasn't that great, but I'm not exactly a Carcass fan either. Just liked that one song I heard. The new Satan is how you do a fuckin' reunion album. But keeingp in mind that the guys from Satan never really quit the metal scene.

Heard a couple songs from the new Ravensire album, it's gonna stompa stompa stompa stompa

I've heard nothing but good things from that Satan album but I have yet to listen to it. The new Attacker album was great from what I heard, and Autopsy and Beherit's new albums are fucking incredible. Among the best in their respective genres in fucking years. So yeah, it can be done, but rarely.

Didnt know Ravensire had an album coming out, now im even more excited for the rest of the year

Cerebral Bore (if it goes as planned, but I'm still very upset over the fact that Som isn't part of the band anymore...)
Warbringer
Toxic Holocaust
Carcass

Well that's what's on my mind for now...

is there going to be a difference with the NA and Euro versions?

I was told they would be mostly the same, except for maybe minor differences. Musically it will be the same, no extras.

The band wanted an "easy edition" between both labels I was told by Van Records, so it should be the same.

Since im not allowed to sell the Euro Version I will attempt to get a few copies of the NA Version.