last half of 2013..what albums???

IIRC Black Chasm + new. Some of the new you've heard from various live recordings.

Only the EP on CD and Vinyl and the debut on vinyl are left. Snooze = lose

Lee is right. The Olórin full-length will feature a rerecording of Black Chasm and a bunch of new tracks. Three of which we play live, but the other three are a surprise. However, we probably won't ever actually record these songs because we are lazy and busy with other shit.

Interested in hearing the new Carcass in full. The tune on Youtube is pretty fucking cool

Carcas was so zzzzzzzzzzzzz at MDF this year. I decided to leave early when they played and hit up a good bar instead.

There is just something about classic bands that re-unite that I just don't give a single fuck about (usually). Most of the time they are fucking terrible (Morbid Angel) or just average to solid (Black Sabbath) where I'd rather just listen to their old stuff over and over again. I heard 2 tracks from the new Gorguts album are decide to just listen to "The Erosion of Sanity" again instead.

That being said, I guess that Zemial is finally going to release "Nykta" in October via Hells Headbangers. That should be cool. And Nocturnal Graves are back with Sharpnel of D666 fame. I hope that is cool as well.