What bands do you hope to see live in 2014?

AsylumAnomaly

very strange little girl
Jul 28, 2013
I move too much to care
I know it's a bit early, but at least there's some that we know -should- be touring this year... or some that you just really hope to see.

Personally I'm seeing Iced Earth and Children of Bodom for sure.
Also, is Amon Amarth worth it? They're coming nearby in a few weeks.
Can Sanctuary PLEASE TOUR THIS YEAR? haha :lol: What does everyone else have to say?

Also -slightly- still on topic, opinions on being pregnant and attending shows? Is there a time when you just should stop going for a while in case the crowd might get rough, etc.?

Seen Immolation a few times and they are by far one of the all-time best live bands.

Only band I haven't seen yet and that I've always absolutely wanted to see live is Queen with Freddie Mercury, but yeah...

As for bands I can still see, I dunno, I've seen most that I wanted to. Wouldn't mind Sanctuary coming to Europe, of course.

Children of Bodom
Children of Bodom, èh... I've seen them live years ago, and it was a bit silly. Geeky Janne Wirman had his keyboard ridiculously angled so we could all see how 'difficult' his keyboard playing was, which made him miss notes like he was an Imperial Stormtrooper, and all Alexi Laiho did was perform pelvic thrusts, stick out his tongue, and literally replace half his lyrics with "yow yow yow yow yow."

hahaha. I saw CoB back in 2004. They were loud as shit, couldn't make out anything they were playing.

I, too, would love to see Sanctuary. I have to travel anywhere from 2-8 hours just to see shows. Not very many bands stop in North Carolina.

What I know I'll see:
• Behemoth, Inquisition and Cradle of Filth (Fuck CoF..).
• Toxic Holocaust and Exhumed.
• Immolation
• Kreator
• Iron Maiden

What I hope to see:
• Dying Fetus
• Suffocation
• Nile
• Testament
• Anthrax

Amen brother. I love living in NC, but I hate that we get shafted on so many tours. Wasn't like that when I was younger (I'm 41). We used to get just about everybody when I was a teenager.

I hear ya. I am 43, and agree with ya. Everyone stopped in the Carolinas back in the day. Now, they just drive on through between Atlanta and West Springfield.