Saxon Shows 2004-2005

Tickets for the shows in Sweden were released today at 275 Skr for the shows in Malmö and Stockholm and 295 Skr for the one in Göteborg.
The show in Stockholm is given but I'll probably get down to Göteborg too. I just hope that my company doesn't send me to Vienna for training, as I believe there is a training course in september, when Saxon finally hits Sweden again, that would be typical...

Crusader said:
Vince, do you have an idea of how much the tickets will cost and when they will be released?
btw, do you know if they will release their new album before the tour and then maybe play some of the new songs on the tour? :)

Rock on :headbang:

Patte said:
Tickets for the shows in Sweden were released today at 275 Skr for the shows in Malmö and Stockholm and 295 Skr for the one in Göteborg.
The show in Stockholm is given but I'll probably get down to Göteborg too. I just hope that my company doesn't send me to Vienna for training, as I believe there is a training course in september, when Saxon finally hits Sweden again, that would be typical...
Released where? :confused:

HELVETES FITT.... skit också! :mad: :mad: :mad:

18 year old age limit.. only in gothenburg? Ok now I'm frustrated.. guess the only way to see saxon would be to go to Malmö and see them there. like that would happen.

Fuck.

I feel for you, man. That really sucks. I do believe the 18 year old age limit also applies to Klubben in Stockholm and probably in Malmö too.

How young are you?

Crusader said:
HELVETES FITT.... skit också! :mad: :mad: :mad:

18 year old age limit.. only in gothenburg? Ok now I'm frustrated.. guess the only way to see saxon would be to go to Malmö and see them there. like that would happen.

Fuck.

Dude, I'm 15½ lol. i maybe would be taken as an adult, but i dont have an id that says i am. they probably have an age limit because of beer and liqueur, and i dont even drink. guess theres not a chance that i would get in with an adult either.. what should i do?!
peace

id take the chance and attempt to look as old as you can, then when everyones going through the doors, mingle in the middle and keep your head down when handing your ticket in. Its gotta be worth a go

thanks for the tip macc189, yeah its probably worth it! :)

Patte: in Malmö ticnet says there is no age limit, so if i want to be safe to get in ill go there.

:headbang:

WILKS said:
Also ask for a pint of boddingtons the no one will say anything because they will be shitting it.AmI right macc or am I right?:Spin:
"20 pints of Boddingtons every Friday Night !

20 pints of Boddingtons and outside fer a fight ! "

How good were the LADS FROM MACC ?

lol, yes wilks, bang on mate, trouble is boddies is weaker than gnats pee since they took a full percent off it, and any self respecting macc lad now sticks to battery acid as the only viable alternative!o_O

And i bet you never knew that Muttley Mclads real name was actually Tristram AND he drinks cider the big girls blouse!:tickled:

macc189 said:
And i bet you never knew that Muttley Mclads real name was actually Tristram AND he drinks cider the big girls blouse!:tickled:
And was also quiet and non-descript off stage and could often be found just quietly playing the quiz machine in local Macc Pubs, the woose.

Although in fairness seeing him play on at the Manchester International 2 after getting a piece of breze block just under the nose and above the lip with blood p*ssing down his face was fairly impressive. :headbang:

I did have a still photo of that, i think thats when he was going out as his 'folk' outfit, a solo thing called the macc lad. AND he was born in Liverpool! AND educated at a private school (his mum was a teacher)

macc189 said:
I did have a still photo of that, i think thats when he was going out as his 'folk' outfit, a solo thing called the macc lad. AND he was born in Liverpool! AND educated at a private school (his mum was a teacher)
No he was definitely playing with the whole band - Eddie Sh*t supported them.