Say it isnt so....new GnR album release

Got it, not worth the 14yr wait IMO, it defiantly would of been something real special if it was released way back when, but in this modern pushing forward climate, I think it is a bit ho hum to be honest, but that is only after one listen

Like Spiffo said, it sounds nothing like GnR. It's still pretty good though. I've only listened to it once so far. Got it for $18.95 at JB.

it sounds nothing like GnR.

Sounds like Gunners to me. More of the big epic Illusion stuff than the rockers of Appetite, but unmistakenly Guns N Roses. I've been listening to the bulk of the album for six months (and a handful of tracks for over a year) - and it is still fresh and exciting. :worship:

Slash should be begging to be let back in the band (although I doubt he would have the chops to pull of some of these new solos!) As a whole, it makes Velvet Revolver seem even more second rate than before.

I love that last solo in Better, and yeah Better is my fav track too atm i hope it gets some airplay, haven't seen to much media attention or ad's for it yet on tv.
little bits here n there in the Herald Sun but nothing bit atm.

Went out shopping today and noticed that Sanity and JB both have stands dedicated to the album.

I'm ABSOLUTELY LOVING this album its really really good.