say something about what the forumer above you is listening to

^^^^^^
icame.jpg

Devy is always good.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krf5qQq9bNY&feature=related[/ame]

^ Brutal! Reminds me of the legendary Iniquity.
In fact, the more of this I hear, the more I think it IS Iniquity.

Revisiting Tool's 10,000 Days after reading this article on the recording of it.
Worth reading, especially for you digital recording fags over in the Devy thread that won't shut the fuck up.

Last edited by a moderator:
id like it more without the annoying chick singing

woah just found this, BIONIC fucking COMMANDO!! (from NES, if you're an asshole and didnt know)

original soundtrack is still more awesome though, he only mixed in like 2-3 of the themes

hmm, this might even be missing the space theme!

not really digging the new Devin song. I liked ki, addicted (a bit of it), terria, accelerated evolution out of his whole career. ...he's just a bit ecletic, eccentric, cartoony, funny for me in song. Well, I do like funny stuff but his weirdnes just takes away...I was never a big fan of his Fear factory, skinlab, meshuggah guitar similarities either. Alot of his stuff has bored me too. but those albums above have atmospheric, melodic shit that I can take seriously a bit. I don't get why everyone thinks he's the greatest thing since string cheese. I know i said in the deconstruction thread that I would've bought this album if it was out...i still haven't heard the rest of the songs but the main reason why I wanted to get this cd was the lyrics. Great subject, very interesting.