say something about what the forumer above you is listening to

What's this?

ANOTHER NEW SMEGMACHRIST SONG?!!

Mmmm? The lyrics sound like something we would have written in high school as a parody, trying to sound as ultra-violent as possible. Other than that, not really my thing so my opinion is useless. It does make me think of a slowed down version of Am I Evil? though. Viking Sludge?

Last edited by a moderator:
couple decent middle-eastern sounding riffs, overall a bit too cheesy for me. really just makes me want to listen to melechesh

Song is amazing other than the parts where Dani Filth decides to take a dump all over it. :bah:

wilco? isnt that some 80s one hit wonder band or something?!

AFI+-+Answer+That+and+Stay+Fashionable+%5B1995%5D.jpg

believe it or not, AFI used to be a hardcore punk band. they have some fucking :kickass: albums from the early 90s.

no, seriously. stop laughing!

to Neal - Very Proud of Ya still finds its way into my mp3 player (only 8gigs) on a fairly frequent basis. Almost seems like since their introduction to The Offspring their stuff went downhill. I like old Offspring too (it's a sentimental thing based on my memories of that era).

Castrofate - I dig it, but the vocals almost don't seem to fit for me. Still, it's fun beat the shit out of a midget music!

NP: Anthrax - Worship Music - The Giant

im not as into very proud of ya as i am answer that and stay fashionable and shut your mouth and open your eyes, i find the songs and production lacking a bit compared to those other two.

Those gyrations the bearded dude up front keeps doing are just not right... Besides that, those inane deathcore breakdowns need to be denied the right to exist already.

I've just recently gotten into this doom/sludge band called The Atlas Moth. Great riffs, great doomy clean vocals, and even greater screams.

Hahaha Brutal AND bland? Who would have thought! :lol: (for some context I'm a huge grindcore fanatic, so... for me to say that is pretty bad.)

Also, they reek of -core. I watched some of their other videos and they are awful.

Hahaha Brutal AND bland? Who would have thought! :lol: (for some context I'm a huge grindcore fanatic, so... for me to say that is pretty bad.)

Also, they reek of -core. I watched some of their other videos and they are awful.
yeh, i was disappointed that neither of their bands is very good. i just like the double dose of stupid-low rawring in that that particular song.