say something about ... yourself!

I'll fly to CA this Friday. 2 days in SF then 4 days near Monterey (for work) and then 3 days back in SF. If anybody has the slightest recommendation, I'll take it gratefully.

Monterey Bay Aquarium is world famous and pretty amazing if you have a day/afternoon off to check it out. nice beaches in the area of monterey/carmel & santa cruz/capitola/aptos and everything in between, but weather (especially as autumn sets in) is sporadically beautiful/overcast. some cool 'metal' bars in SF like Pop's and Zeitgeist. Zeitgeist may give you a decent idea about how 'yuppie' and 'dirtbag' converge in the Norcal sensibility (PBR and craft brew side by side). if you're into beer check out Toronado Pub in SF.

i think you're a few days early for a handful of pretty cool tours hitting the area, but you should do some searching, there are always metal shows happening in the sf bay area

Hey. I found this MarieMur store yesterday and now I want to buy leather lingerie. I am sure that any fashionable party or birthday will be an appropriate occasion to appear in such a new outfit. By the way, the gaining popularity of parties in lingerie with friends will perfectly match my new image. I will be the first to organize such a meeting, and then the title of Queen of the evening is simply guaranteed to me.

Last edited: