say something about ... yourself!

You can always set a fairly long shipping deadline on Bandcamp. What I did was to set the shipping deadline to 3 weeks (not delivery!) and the costs to 5 euros for Europe and 7 euros for the rest of the world to be almost sure to have enough time to do the damned thing and not having to pay extra money for it. Granted I never shipped anything to Bhutan (but I did send things pretty far away though).
I guess from Sweden it should be comparable.

Then, there's the bass player thing, of course. :D

I'm a little wary. It looks really cool, but I dunno about the run 'n gun or die mentality they're bringing to it. I personally liked the story of Doom 3 and the creepiness, and I was sorta dismayed at the announcement that story is taking a backseat to gore and killing everything. It will still be really cool, but I hope it's more than a multiplayer deathmatch game in singleplayer.

i dont want to alarm you, but you should probably reconsider your entire life and every decision you've ever made

I can't help it. It's just so fucking catchy and the songwriting is really, really good. Sure, it's not Norwegian black metal but their last two albums are fucking great.