say something about ... yourself!

yep. totally just had a stomach virus. felt like death all yesterday afternoon and evening. puked 7 times. was off today, feeling a lot better now, just weak and sore. will probobly call out of work tomorrow, though. bitches, i was sick on the day off!! sick time ftw.

yep. totally just had a stomach virus. felt like death all yesterday afternoon and evening. puked 7 times. was off today, feeling a lot better now, just weak and sore. will probobly call out of work tomorrow, though. bitches, i was sick on the day off!! sick time ftw.

I had a whole day of puking fun when I got a stomach virus. I puked like clockwork assuming I drank a full glass of water. I enjoyed the predictability of it, really. Had a schedule and everything.

Hope he gets better, Will. I just found out today that a cousin of mine had a second heart attack on Saturday. He had one stint before, now he has three. Heart attacks suck.

My mom's laptop makes me wanna pound in my testicles with the claw end of a hammer. This Toshiba Satelite piece of shit is trying to run Vista on a Celeron processor and in the time it's taken me to log in, change my signature and make this post I could have built a small website and published it on any other computer worth a shit, and it would look nice too. Fuck this thing. I wonder how long it'll take for the browser to process this post....

I sold my wii to a black lady peter works with and I totally forgot we made a black mii named Leroy KoolAid with huge lips, sunglasses, a ski cap and burglar looking clothes. Oops
Why did you sell the Wii?

Also, I saw the sports updates while at BJs. They titled the game something like "Dallas' Disintegration."