say something about ... yourself!

Just got off work
beerbang.gif
my weekend begins

TONIGHT I'LL HANG OUT WITH DAVID

250.00 on a physiology book which I probably won't be using. I need the lab manual. But to get the lab manual, I need the book.

:mad:

Oooh a gleaming endorsement from the all time most respected member of UM!!

You know this is all part of the filtration process, right? If this guy's as big a dick as you claim, he'll weather the storm and still be here when it's over :lol:

Oooh a gleaming endorsement from the all time most respected member of UM!!

You know this is all part of the filtration process, right? If this guy's as big a dick as you claim, he'll weather the storm and still be here when it's over :lol:

He's a total douche :lol: which is why I know he'll fit in good here.

Also, you forgot to add the rest of my title, it should be read as the 'all time most respected member of UM with the biggest cock' ;).

Why the fuck do these god damn cobots keep coming here?
Eat my ass. I've been around these parts longer than you, I've just never strayed from COBOT or SOT (from waaaay back when.) I'm not some hot topic teenie bopper retard, I just get into a groove and don't stray. Besides, I'll be out of your hair in about a month...

sticking to thread topic: I'm joining the USAF.

Leave Dred alone he's good people.

2wmpg1s.gif

Eat my ass. I've been around these parts longer than you, I've just never strayed from COBOT or SOT (from waaaay back when.) I'm not some hot topic teenie bopper retard, I just get into a groove and don't stray. Besides, I'll be out of your hair in about a month...

sticking to thread topic: I'm joining the USAF.

About a month? Waiting for the Obama adminstration to end "Don't Ask Don't Tell" first so your cumguzzling ass can serve openly? God forbid you went a while without being able to shout "I suck cock and I love it!" in front of a bunch of other men in the shower.