say something about ... yourself!

I must smoke a lot more weed than you neal because it doesn't do a damn thing for my anxiety or depression unless it's expensive hydro.

Or maybe it's unrelated.
first, why fuck with anything less than 'expensive hydro' ? i certainly dont.
second, i dont think bud ever claimed to cure anxiety and depression completely. isnt that why you eat 'bars' by the handful? perhaps too much of that renders it ineffective over time?

Watching Black Lagoon right now. Been having bad nightmares so I don't feel like sleeping. There is always something very eerie about the outro to every single episode, I dig it.

second, i dont think bud ever claimed to cure anxiety and depression completely. isnt that why you eat 'bars' by the handful? perhaps too much of that renders it ineffective over time?

Hell, I always thought the bars were what caused his anxiety and depression! It can't be helping.

I crashed out around 9 last night and set my alarm for 6 this morning. I didn't get up until 8 or 8:30 this morning though, thanks to waking up and changing the alarm time. I technically don't have have to be up until 11:zipit:x because class doesn't start until 1:20P.M.

Oh shit my pals, I found my T3ch N9ne CDs!

Man even when I was putting on overtime smoking nothing but dro it's veeeeeeeeeery expensive and I work shitty jobs. I have to stay high all the time so it usually has to be reggie. Makes the dro that much better when I come back to it though. I'd say I smoke more, but you consistently smoke much better weed than I do.

As for bars, as quickly as your tolerance goes up does it come down. It only takes three to have me gone again.

I crashed out around 9 last night and set my alarm for 6 this morning. I didn't get up until 8 or 8:30 this morning though, thanks to waking up and changing the alarm time. I technically don't have have to be up until 11:zipit:x because class doesn't start until 1:20P.M.

Oh shit my pals, I found my T3ch N9ne CDs!

AT LEAST YOU DIDNT FUCKING CRASH LIKE THE FIRST TWO WORDS OF YOUR PARAGRAPH MADE ME THINK YUO DiD!

John, I think you'd be better off trying to tackle your anxiety and depression issues without drugs. It sounds like all the drugs do is make you forget about it for a while. You can only do that for so long before you start wondering what the fuck happened to your life.

You can do it dude, but you have to want to. You need to forget about everything, especially your social status that you're always so concerned about in order to start really working on yourself. You need to do it, and I think you know you need to do it, but I also think you're not willing to try yet. You should really give this some thought. I can see you going down a very destructive path and it kinda sucks.

Oh, I've already thought out and tried that on several occasions. One when I was on probation, then by choice, by choice again, and I think one more time by choice. Just to see if it made any difference and if it did, it was very minimal. I can trace my anxiety back to being 5 years old having a fucked up childhood and being terrified of school everyday. And man growing up with my pals makes you grow up quick cause' I had to fight nearly everyday! Not so much in the first years maybe like 2nd grade and onward.

But anyway, I wasn't on drugs then and I had it, still do and I've not taken drugs like I said to see if it helped and it didn't. I'm not addicted Kev, I could easily be content with just a ciggarrette a day. I just smoke because well...who the fuck wants to listen to music sober?

Lastly, before I leave the thread for most of the day, it may seem like I'm so eccentric because I'm always strung out but that's just how I am on the internet. Real life John is not as stupid as Det Som nor does he talk as much.

Yay, anonymity.

I fucking love coming home to an empty quiet house and the sci-fi channel. One hour of stargate sg-1 and four hours of Lost while I make tamales. Plus it's storming outside, tonight shall be awesome.