say something about ... yourself!

ah i see,
but what about my music taste you seemed to have something to say about that also?:rolleyes:
well, you're a fan of the deftones, who i actually do like <3 white pony and also a fan of cypress hill, which i'm not really familiar with other than like 2 singles that i tolerate

the rest of the people here, they actually won't be as agreeable when it comes to music

but if you've got tits and post pictures of them, they'll love you

oh yes of course i will because lets face it every girl with a picture like mine is exactly the same.
plus do you judge everyone by there cover?
if so hows that going for youu?
:)

I smell your hairy cunt from here. You're only allowed to be oversensitive and defensive after your initiation... you failed initiation. Tits or bust!

well, you're a fan of the deftones, who i actually do like <3 white pony and also a fan of cypress hill, which i'm not really familiar with other than like 2 singles that i tolerate

the rest of the people here, they actually won't be as agreeable when it comes to music

Looks like every one will have a hatred against me then eh
and do you any other bands I like in different genres?

I disagree immensely. Though I mostly listen to and enjoy death/black/thrash/speed/etc metal, I am VERY open to other genres. I enjoy country, some techno, some rap/hip hop, christian, gospel, funk, jazz, classical... I just like good music period. Even if I hate a band, I can usually find some good aspect of it.

Deftones fucking rule, Cypress Hill used to be great, but their collaborations leave a lot to be desired.

And I do not require pics of tits. Eyes are just fine (hence why Jen is a heart-throb... those eyes are like wells filled with sapphires, pools of liquid crystals.....).....

*dies happily with these images*

i calls em like i sees em and i see a myspace camwhore pic. sorry.
Oh I see well terribly sorry for fooling you and everybody else with my pictures on this,myspace and bebo.
but just to clarify it....
I am not a slut who will get my tits out in pictures and send them to you and if that makes you not want to talk to me then fine I'm sure I can deal with it.:saint: