say something about ... yourself!

My last post in this thread is ridiculously grammatically incorrect, but I don't know how to fix it.

It's ridiculous how nail polish doesn't stay on my fingers. So I have an experiment. Each nail is a different color (both hands are identical) and each time the nail polish flakes off a finger, it's replaced with the color on the finger in front of it. Right now orange and purple are losing.

This is how I'm spending my day off. :erk:

Do two coats of color and a top coat!

I do. :( And I make sure to put some of the top coat stuff on the edge to help from chipping. No good. The stuff on their today has made it through my drawing session and computer nonsense, but I'm willing to bet I'll lose a few fingers tomorrow at work.

A friend suggested a light coat of nail polish glue and then the nail polish, buuuut nail glue is evil.

I do. :( And I make sure to put some of the top coat stuff on the edge to help from chipping. No good. The stuff on their today has made it through my drawing session and computer nonsense, but I'm willing to bet I'll lose a few fingers tomorrow at work.

A friend suggested a light coat of nail polish glue and then the nail polish, buuuut nail glue is evil.

Maybe it's the brand you're using? Sinful Colors has a lot of cool shades and it usually lasts at least week on me, plus they're always only $2 at Walgreens.

sinful+neon.jpg