say something about ... yourself!

As of tonight all the girls have moved out and I'm back to being a loser like I was last year. My only solution is to drink myself to oblivion; by the beard of Heimdal.

Don't think about last year. Think about making this year better. Think of the solution, not the problem.

As of tonight all the girls have moved out and I'm back to being a loser like I was last year. My only solution is to drink myself to oblivion; by the beard of Heimdal.
vq1hsk.jpg

I KNEW this would come in handy again someday.

Yeah John, tonight you'll be feeling grand!!

Haha, yesterday at work this guy came in with his little son, to buy a diamond bracelet for his wife for Mother's Day. At the end of each sale I have to say "My name is Cara and I hope I provided you with outstanding service today. If you receive a survey in the mail we'd appreciate if you would rate us outstanding" and crap like that. In response he told me that I did give him outstanding service, then handed me his business card...he's the manager at Master Blaster, a male strip club in Dallas. He told me to bring my girlfriends and he'd take care of us :lol:

Oh and Steve won't be the only one with a cold at Meat Camp :(

FINALLY finished. Spent the ENTIRE day setting up the 2008 KISW Rock Girl Voting page. Everything from editing, resizing, and adding pictures to templates, and making thumbnails to hand coding the entries into the voting database, checking my work as I go and constantly refreshing. Over 100 girls this year. SO tedious... but it's hard to complain when I'm looking at cute girls all day. Here's my favorite for this year:

megan-l.jpg

Don't know what the other girls look like....but I have NO problems with this one.

Feel free to post more pics of the ladies.

Arr there be nothing like finding weed laying around yer room from previous weed smoking occasions. I call it farming.

Also the gay man next door has brought a little poodle in my house. :p

I just had a job interview at some upscale designer boutique and I'm pretty sure I booked it. AND just as I was typing this I got a call about another interview on Monday.

And Paganfest last night was rad, although security were being douchebags and kicking people out for bumping into each other.