say something about ... yourself!

Handlebars:

Combination of crack cocaine and a-l-p-r-a-z-o-l-a-m (Not censoring me today, Deron.)

Jesus, man...

Oh no no no. Handlebars are just extremely strong xanax. I can't rememeber a fucking thing from yesterday except being really pissed off.

i agree with neal and captain....

slow the hell down on that stuff man. you seem to be going overboard with it.

I'll slow down when I'm good and god damn ready to. I fucking love you guys, stop worrying about me.

there are several difference classes

ST3-birdofprey.jpg

being the common

Negh-var-bow.jpg

TNG Version

John, you were a super-nice dude to meet in person, and I had an absolute blast hanging out with you.

But seriously, if getting that fucked up is what you like to do to yourself, I fear you won't be around to hang out again.

Russell, you were super nice as well.

It's just this fucking area I live in and the constant spears life has been throwing at me. I go through these phases then go several months sober.

I think I'm going to try to get help next week despite every rehab I've been to was worthless.

"the area you live in"

That is why i took you with me to chicago and meat camp, to hang with me and everyone else so you can get away from there! All you gotta do is give me a call man. We talked about his but you still chose to do this. I'm not gonna tell you what to do, but seriously. Call me and we will do something.....fuck it paganfest is this saturday again, ill pay your way in!

Old man called this morning to tell me he wants nothing to do with me.

He said he was going to send some of his friends up here to hurt me/mine. I told him crips don't fight, they shoot and I could have him and his "friends" dead in a matter of hours.

Safe to say we're through.

Russell, you were super nice as well.

It's just this fucking area I live in and the constant spears life has been throwing at me. I go through these phases then go several months sober.

I think I'm going to try to get help next week despite every rehab I've been to was worthless.

"the area you live in"

That is why i took you with me to chicago and meat camp, to hang with me and everyone else so you can get away from there! All you gotta do is give me a call man. We talked about his but you still chose to do this. I'm not gonna tell you what to do, but seriously. Call me and we will do something.....fuck it paganfest is this saturday again, ill pay your way in!

Both of you fuckers get out of Houston and come hang around in San Antonio for a while.

Jeff

Both of you fuckers get out of Houston and come hang around in San Antonio for a while.

Jeff

Jeff your really not that far away. We should do something

SPEAKING OF WHICH

i never been to a professional baseball game before, my company gave me 2 free tickets to see the astros (not a baseball fan but going for the fun of it)...john come the fuck with me or ill kill yew.