say something about ... yourself!

After not falling asleep until after six, I woke up at 12pm feeling like a smashed booger.

There was a topic of showering before going to the gym? If I haven't had a shower yet, I will not leave the house, even if I know I will have to shower when I get back. But if I've already had one, I'm not going to take another until I get back. It's a vanity thing, my hair doesn't look right unless it's been air dried that day, smelly or not.

@ will - i had to shower as soon as i woke up because i was covered in sweat from the heat and humidity. my hair was so fucking oily. and i only worked out for about 30 min, with hair tied up, so i didn't get too sweaty and then i changed. easier than showering at the gym.

lolz videos. aww, ayden :dopey: and omg the spinning video makes you seem like a 5 year-old. so cuuute!!

oh yeah, and <3 nelly furtado.

It sucks when I take a shower at night (because I can't sleep if I'm dirty & nasty), and then I sweat so much during my sleep that I have to take another one when I wake up. This happens quite a bit. Stupid hot closet rooms!