say something about ... yourself!

went to home depot to see if lindsay wanted to have lunch but she got sent too early. then just hung out with various people there, met brad for lunch at the olive garden, visited his girlfriend at her work, went to blockbuster and got Feast. went to his house and watched it, came back home and watched Battle Royale so i could get it back to Dalena.

holy shit awesome movies

I really like this commercial for some reason. it airs like every single g4 commercial break
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMFFML9WBLY
it makes me chuckle.

:lol: First time I've seen that one.

I've had an uneventful day, nothing to report out of the ordinary. Except that I'm on the good PC!

You just got to love foot ball season for that alone! I have been thinking of playing something on the PS2 or Xbox. It might have to be fatal frame four again. But, I still haven't played Resident evil four yet. I wonder if the game cube controller is as fucked up as Alex says it is.

bored listening to Darkestrah with football on mute. Damn I need to pack shit up. but I dont have any boxes

Krigs, We had to get up bright and early and hit every liquor store we could find. We got a ton of boxes this way. The best thing about liquor store boxes, is that they are strong as shit, and they are the perfect size. It's too damn easy to make huge boxes too heavy.

Krigs, We had to get up bright and early and hit every liquor store we could find. We got a ton of boxes this way. The best thing about liquor store boxes, is that they are strong as shit, and they are the perfect size. It's too damn easy to make huge boxes too heavy.
:lol: nice.
I work at a place that is sort of like Kinkos, but on crack. So theres tons of paper boxes. just gotta bring em home.

Like Kinkos on crack? :lol: I can almost picture that. I've always imagined you guys work with no pants on. LOL! Well, you didn't say it was because of sard! Go get you some boxes!

lol! This is how my packing played out five months ago. I'm sitting on the floor, pulling things out of the closet. Next thing you know, I find an old cookbook I thought I'd lost, and I'm in the same spot 30 minutes later, and no progress! It kept happening too.