say something about ... yourself!

Not about me, but Kevin, Steve, any of you Seattle area people...were you ever aware of a local indie type band called Spot On Sky? Comprised of a young female singer and several males, I think they did a lot of covers. Well they ended up disbanding, and my friend met the girl through Myspace after his friend had been exchanging music samples with her. They kinda fell for each other and she was going to move down here (her mom had taken a job offer down here), and she & my friend were going to date, maybe form a band, and all was going to be peachy.

But, then she found out she had leukemia, so all plans to move were halted. She got through her bone marrow transplant, but then developed pneumonia and freakin' died. At first we thought it was a joke, but it seems it's not, she's really dead. I feel bad for my friend, as he's never had any success with relationships. And this one didn't even get to happen, really. Just a little over a month ago Derick and I went with him on a test run to the hotel she would initially be staying at here, so that he would know how to get there. He was excited. When she found out she was sick she started distancing herself from him though, and he didn't even know she had died til he checked her Myspace page a few days ago. Sucks :(

Her name was Isabelle Connor. And that's my story of the day.

l_726a31c0ed889dce662195e2efd78740.jpg

Look familiar?

Hmm can't say I've ever heard of her or the band. That's a really sad story though :(

How is your friend reacting?

Hmm can't say I've ever heard of her or the band. That's a really sad story though :(

How is your friend reacting?

It's weird, I can't find anything on Google about them, but it's obvious they existed, because there are videos on her Myspace profile, and all these professional pictures and crap.

But yeah, sucky story. He's depressed, I think. The only good thing is that he didn't know her very long at all before she got sick and pretty much stopped talking to him. It would have been worse for him if he'd known her longer I suppose.

I need breffast.

Not about me, but Kevin, Steve, any of you Seattle area people...were you ever aware of a local indie type band called Spot On Sky? Comprised of a young female singer and several males, I think they did a lot of covers. Well they ended up disbanding, and my friend met the girl through Myspace after his friend had been exchanging music samples with her. They kinda fell for each other and she was going to move down here (her mom had taken a job offer down here), and she & my friend were going to date, maybe form a band, and all was going to be peachy.

But, then she found out she had leukemia, so all plans to move were halted. She got through her bone marrow transplant, but then developed pneumonia and freakin' died. At first we thought it was a joke, but it seems it's not, she's really dead. I feel bad for my friend, as he's never had any success with relationships. And this one didn't even get to happen, really. Just a little over a month ago Derick and I went with him on a test run to the hotel she would initially be staying at here, so that he would know how to get there. He was excited. When she found out she was sick she started distancing herself from him though, and he didn't even know she had died til he checked her Myspace page a few days ago. Sucks :(

Look familiar?

That's sad, never heard the band.

Look familiar?

Hmmmm, can't say that I've ever heard of them. I've been out of the loop on the local bands for a while now.

also I think I rocked my Microbiology exam today. Only took me 2.5 hours and consisted of pages and pages of writing but I BET I WON.

Wow, that sucks... but fuck you. I felt bad and was filled with pity then I fucking burst out laughing looking at the faces of the retards in this picture:

Look familiar?

:lol: