say something about ... yourself!

Been playing KOTOR for the last 7 or 8 hours. Fried brain. Actually on the Star Forge, probably only 30 min to an hour left til I beat it, but my brain is so fried gonna leave it til tomorrow.

I was going to respond to your post with a real response, but then I remembered that your life sucks more than mine. Go mix hard drugs and alcohol, then kindly go fuck yourself.

Nah, aside from my horrible luck with women my life is pretty awesome. I hang out with awesome people weather they do drugs or not, go to lots of parties and happening places, I have friends that actually live by me I see everyday, drug addicts or not.. I still get to hang out with beautiful women of all races even if I'm not fucking them.

I'm always out going places every night while you said earlier "it's my day off, what else am I going to do". I don't need to spend several hundred dollars to fly out to concerts to socialize.

My life > Yours

And I'm sorry for going off like that, Will. I just get tired of your asshole attitude. You know how much I look up to you and respect you. And I'm one of the only people on this forum that actually listens to your music on a general basis, because it's good.

Plus I'm barred out.

I don't need to spend several hundred dollars to fly out to concerts to socialize.

My life > Yours

the difference between YOUR socializing and MY socializing is, mine probably won't kill me. I haven't been an asshole to you in a while, so I don't exactly see where you're coming from. I stop talking to REAL LIFE friends easily. Don't think I won't stop talking to you.

Yeah, CPF was great. I love all of you to death, and Will I'd take a bullet to the head for you in an instant.

The asshole attitude comes from my horrible day and the amount of handlebars I'm on, you can stop speaking to me if you want.

I think what set me off was when you said something was fucking stupid for the sake of money and the point I was trying to make is fuck money.

I don't know, I'll wake up tomorrow not remember and regret this.

I'm sorries Will.

The more of John's posts I read, the more I question the judgment of the government in actually sending any relief to the city of Houston. Please tell me that the entire city is not filled with people like fucking John. ON HANDLEBARS AND SHITS!

I mean, yeah John is on xanex alot and that kinda worries me, my buddy Mike is just in love with em. I've done em a couple times so I understand exactly what he's talking about, it just makes you feel fucking happy and not a give a shit, and is smoke on em then the effects multiply together and you are "folded" its really nice actually.

problems are its the 2nd most common DUI, and easy to get addicted too, I'm just sayin man, space em out.

The more of John's posts I read, the more I question the judgment of the government in actually sending any relief to the city of Houston. Please tell me that the entire city is not filled with people like fucking John. ON HANDLEBARS AND SHITS!

No. My city has all kinds of people. I just live in the ghetto.