say something about ... yourself!

too late for that. it's really not that big of a deal. spring break is in less than 2 weeks and then, like 3 weeks after that the semester is over. might take summer classes. i just don't wanna work full time again, especially not during the summer.

applebees had a half-hr wait so we wound up going to a sports bar in the mall. i got this drink with bacardi and juice and stuff but then realized that the taste of bacardi and sweet liquor still makes me want to puke so i just got a Guinness. also ate too much, then we drove to an empty church parking lot and smoked out of my friends' one-hitter. then i came home and ate more and felt about ready to die.

guinness sucks an aids cock

today is my grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary party. SIXTIETH! the local news might be there.

Left a show last night and went driving through downtown Dallas at around 2:30 am. 2 am is when all the clubs/bars close so everyone else was leaving at the same time. The strange thing is though, at this part of town, everyone leaving clubs/driving out of parking lots, they were ALL BLACK. A shining sea of pimped out Cadillacs, thousands of them. Most of them had big TV screens in said cadillacs, playing what looked like rap music videos. And most of them were likely drunk , and swerving back and forth across the road.

John would like it here.

It was indeed quite a sight. Cadillacs and Impalas as far as the eye could see! We were filmed, too, by a dude sitting on top of his car.

What did I tell ya?!

Meet Albert Fish, ruler of the bathroom. Yes his tank is in front of the mirror, but the tank is angled so that he can't see his refection.

DSC04166.jpg

I swear, when I picked him out, he was just a white and blue fish. All that red and pink just showed up after I got him home.

DSC04167.jpg

Hate to use the flash on fish, but it brings out the colors so nicely.
DSC04170.jpg

DSC04172.jpg

Awww, I love Albert! :oops::headbang: