17/NOV (IT) MILAN / Alcatraz
18/NOV (IT) ROMA / Alpheus
19/NOV (IT) TREVISO / New Age
22/NOV (CH) ZURICH / Volkshaus

13 Nov at Hof ter Lo
this just made my day!!!!
and probably I'll go to Amsterdam too

They play on the 17 though :p

Seriously, would you perhaps fly to sthlm on the 12th and then back like on the 18th, or was it just one example of what a day trip would cost?

Else you could perhaps get a cheap train ticket to Göteborg on the 12th or 13th, staying at my place, then going either with me via Malmö and then Stockholm, or just hanging out and drinking my beers until we leave by train back to Stockholm either 16th or 17th.
All depending on train tickets of course, but that's my general plan atm.

AA road trip through Sweden :D

If I can get a week off, and if I have enough money, this would be a serioous option! Would be very cool to hang out, drink, and see Amon Amarth a few times!

Afterwards, you can come to Holland november 12th :heh:
Will try to work this out!

If I can get a week off, and if I have enough money, this would be a serioous option! Would be very cool to hang out, drink, and see Amon Amarth a few times!

Afterwards, you can come to Holland november 12th :heh:
Will try to work this out!

yeah I hear you, vacation and money is always the hardest parts to secure ;)

Lets see what we can arrange over all :)

Plum MEAD!!!!
Maybe Holland date too...
Hmmmm
Lemme see if I can convince Alex we HAVE TO see these shows.

whats that all about??? convince me?!?!?! what the hell... since when do I need to get convinced to see an epic AA Show????

Im not the Problem... my Company might have something to say to that :Smug:
these bastards are the Problem...
only because they pay me, they think they can forbid me vacation... and the stupid government gives them rights... o_Oo_Oo_O:zombie:

OK we'll do! I start saving from this minute :p
Just for indication, what should traintickets for the trip cost, at this moment?

At this moment it's not even posible to purchase train tickets that far ahead.

But for dates as far ahead and cheap as I could imagine (looking in July for this), right now, just for a heads up indication -

Stockholm to Göteborg
Monday evening - 30 euro
Tuesday lunch - 15 euro slow train, 30 euro fast train

Göteborg to Malmö Friday
A bit less than 15 euro

Malmö to Stockholm Saturday
30 euro if lucky, up to 60 if not in luck

It's the accomodation that might set you back though.
Göteborg is free at my place of course, but Malmö and Stockholm might run up a bit.
I can stay free in Stockholm with friends, not sure I'm able to fix you in as well though.
Malmö I'll need to find somewhere fairly cheap to crash as well :p

Hi gnoff! I will come to your pre PARTY before the Gothenburg show if you promise to get me some exclusive beers.:kickass:

Awesome Niko :D
I can promise you some beers brewed by me, not available anywhere else in the world, how's that for exclusive? :p

------

For everyone else looking for tickets to the Göteborg show, the link posted on the AA tour site gives you the Malmö show link also for Göteborg, use this one instead:

http://www.ticnet.se/html/artist.htmI?&artist=Amon+Amarth+++Support&l=EN