Scar Symmetry North American Headline Tour!

orcslayr23

Jan 30, 2008
CT, USA
http://blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=181333

Scar Symmetry will embark on their first ever North American headline tour this November/December! First 4 confirmed dates are below, more to come!

Nov. 24 - Springfield, VA - Empire
Nov. 25 - Trenton, NJ - Championship Bar
Nov. 26 - Montreal, QC - Foufounes Electriques
Nov. 27 - Ottawa, ON - Maverick's

With support from Threat Signal, Stealing Axion, and Lord of War! Who else is unvelievably excited for this?! I could care less about SA and LoW, but TS and SS on the same bill...damn!:cool::cool::cool:

Not me, whatsoever.

Scar Symmetry is not nearly as good as they were when Christian was in the band. Threat Signal is solid, but they've been around way too many times for anyone to get excited over seeing them. This tour will flop turnout-wise.

After seeing Solution .45 on the progpower stage, I don't care if I ever see Scar Symmetry anywhere.

I am disappoint :(
That's precisely how I felt each time I've seen Scar Symmetry, both with and without Christian. In 2007, they just weren't particularly tight live and Insomnium blew them off the stage. In 2010, I just didn't enjoy the newer material, nor the new vocalists (and I still didn't find them to be a very tight band).

If you enjoy them, more power to you, but I've given them two chances in the live environment and come away unimpressed.

:yow: Will definitely try to make this! Scar Symmetry is one of the bands that got me into metal and I love all their material. I just hope the date near me doesn't fall on exam week...

Lol, wow, so many haters. I drove all the way from Baton Rouge to Dallas just to see their 30 minute set when they toured with Epica. It was completely worth it.

I couldn't do that now, sadly, but if they come close enough I will do my best to attend.

I wouldn't call myself a hater. But Scar Symmetry's material nowadays (and lineup) isn't nearly as stellar as it used to be circa Pitch Black Progress in my opinion.

"The Unseen Empire" was pretty good, but they're a shadow of what they were before Christian left the band. I saw them with him fronting, that's good enough for me.