Scented Candles, hetero as fuck!

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Currently burning a Balsam & Cedar Yankee Candle, boozing, blasting tunes, typing on RC to nobody in particular, and just fucking loving life for all the small things. (Blink182 reference) Fucking NADDDDDDDDDDDDDD :fu:

Serious shit though, flaming scents just make sense. Dropped $60 the other day on 4 of these large jars. Contemplating making another haul. Christmas Tree ftwwwwwwwwwww! Yea, chicks dig this shit too. I have an older Pizza woman who wants to slarve my dode due to the scent that is embedded upon my garb. Join the revolucionnnnnnnnnnn

candles are cool but the scented variety is just TOO MUCH

a little subtle scent is fine but i am only aware of really overwhelming ones

also they usually smell real artificial-like

I must say, I doubted the superiority of Yankee candles; figured they aren't worth their price tag. Then Samantha sent me a Lucky Shamrock Yankee candle for my birthday. I doubt no more!

Essential oils > candles

they smell real because they are. Essential oil of lime > life

edit: also Beeswax candles. sooooo nice.

PheylonianCandles.jpg

Yep, oil burning is great. My only problem with it is that the smell is a bit too strong sometimes. Had a blueberry candle burning yesterday whilst doing homework and watching the boyfriend play Skyrim. Most relaxing couple of hours I've had in a long while, ahhh. Normally I wouldn't even go for a blueberry scented candle, but it was awesome.

Goat damn, one of my expensive candles is tunneling. Word to the wise, always let your candles burn a good 4 hours before blowing them out. I'm trying to salvage this bad boy, but ye need to be methodical in scraping down the walls in order to prevent the wick from being buried.