Scented Candles, hetero as fuck!

Bath & Body Works candles are awesome, and they're not all girly and flowery scents. I've got my husband taking a bath right now whilst Mahogany Teakwood and Eucalyptus Mint burn on the side of the tub. It smells attractive in there.

I usually get laid whenever candles are lit at home.

Having sex with chicks is metal and hetero as fuck.

These days I use wax warmers for fragrance, and I have a few LED candles for moods. Don't do real candles anymore after the soot from a beloved Yankee Candle turned every white plastic surface in my old apartment gray...after one use. Actually spent a good portion of my morning today scrubbing suspected candle soot off the air vents in my new place.

https://www.shiningsol.com/

To those who wish to support @MetalAges and by extension (this sub), buy a hetero as fuck candle from the above website. Said purchase will ensure your preference of either a fit as a fiddle beast faced women or a living reverie of a lass whose stomach yields three colostomy bags. Whatever your fancy, buy one of these pantie dropping woodwicked candles of heterosexual Hortoring TODAY!

Went with the Sandalwood. Too many scents to choose from, and I do enjoy Taylor of Old Bond Street's Sandalwood when I get fancy with my shaving cream. Figured to go with a traditional scent. :cool:

Reactions: einride
https://www.shiningsol.com/

To those who wish to support @MetalAges and by extension (this sub), buy a hetero as fuck candle from the above website. Said purchase will ensure your preference of either a fit as a fiddle beast faced women or a living reverie of a lass whose stomach yields three colostomy bags. Whatever your fancy, buy one of these pantie dropping woodwicked candles of heterosexual Hortoring TODAY!

I was serious when I suggested this in the "contingency plan" thread. :err:

I was serious when I suggested this in the "contingency plan" thread. :err:

I knew you were, but brushed it off as Deron making candles in his basement while listening to Theocracy vinyls. After researching the company, this man seems to be doing quite well for himself. Third brick n mortar opening up shortly. We just need Shining Sol to blow up to Yankee status and he'll pay the hosting fees forward for the next 50 years.