Scented Candles, hetero as fuck!

zj1PKgX.png

Youre very attractive, if you dont have two dozen pay pigs paying your bills, youre marketing yourself wrong.

Do you own a PS4? If so buy one, and flirt with these sorry sacks of shit.

Ive back pocketed the side hustle idea of ghost gaming. (I'll play, gal woooos the geeks.) Shit just kick me down with a sliver of the profits. (Doubt this could be done trans-hemisphere)

@MetalAges Any chance to get a scent named Royal Carnage? "The crackling of living in the past, with the scent of today."

Conspicuously Absent said:
To be frank, Jerry, I am quite disgusted by your comments. To equate Alina to a mere product that should be marketed is downright disgusting and demeaning. I figured you would have experienced growth on a personal level over the years but I guess not.

Jerruh, you're about to be #Canceled.

I got along with Candy Andy just fine. All these years later I don't remember which of the following are true:

A) the Care Crew stuff happened during one of my sabbaticals

B) I was a member of it and participated actively

C) this is all just a simulation anyway (Royal Carnage = The Matrix)

D) I drank away all the memories

E) all of the above

Jerruh, you're about to be #Canceled.

Yea that Would be his play if Maren didnt exist. Next thing we'd see would be Alina flying to bum fuck Canada of all places.

Probavly wouldve been a better fate. I dont think Neurotica wants a simpering little pussy, while Maren was more than happy to have someone hold her purse. Fuck that faggot. Glad all these fucking shitheads are gone.

#LastManStanding

Reactions: Krilons Resa