Schecter Loomis Discontinued?

If they do come out with a new Loomis model, they should really consider offering more colours and in gloss for God's sake...it looks so much more bad-ass that way. Not that I hate the "natural" look though - I absolutely drool over Evergrey's Caparisons.

Whatever they do, I hope they stick with Maple (or Ebony as I suggested earlier) as the fretboard wood. I am not into rosewood anymore. And hopefully no wacky body woods like basswood, maple, or alder. I'd assume Jeff Loomis feels the same way.

Really its gonna come down to whether Mr. Loomis himself has made a sudden request for new custom shop guitars and a redressing of his sig model. I think the current model is safe until we see him playing something else.

I'll ask Jeff and report back. He hasn't said anything to me about it, but I would be surprised as well if they're actually canceling the whole guitar. It seems like that would equate to dropping him from sponsorship, and to the best of my knowledge he still really loves Schecter.

i also couldn't imagine them discontinuing the guitars this early considering his first solo album will be coming out quite soon. he should do some interviews in guitar magazines and stuff.