Scott in Slovakian Rock Hard

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
There is a big interview with Scott in a recent Slovakian Rock Hard issue and he was asked if they are going to do more Bush era songs. He said Joey has already rehearsed with them What Doesn't Die, Fueled, Safe Home and Room For One More. Other than that, he doesn't say anything new or interesting.

There is also an interview with Dave Mustaine and all he does is whining about him having been kicked out from Metallica. I really can't get it.

Maybe for the European tour..the US fans cant even stand ONLY, if the band starts to play Fueled in the US, i bet the crowd will be so quiet and emotionless...this based on recent reports.

Yep..that is what i'm talking about. The US Thrax fan, just don't know how to appreciate Stomp & V8. Fueled is a damm great song live, yeah it is not a THRASH metal song, but surely one heavy ANTHRAX song.

If u look at the vid, only a handful of the audience were reacting to the song, the voices u hear were only those near to the camera, basically the crowd went numb here...no real reaction there, those who were fist pumping, were paid in advance to do it.

Australia and Europe seem to be more tolerant and open minded, hence we ge the same crowd reaction and numbers no matter what era.

Maybe it's not my "comprehension skill" that needs work. Just saying.

Its a maybe..

and back on the so called discussion, if in case ANTHRAX drop by my area, the one who'll be pumpin' fist to that song is only going to be a handful, while the others will be looking bewildered, coz' Stomp442 is relatively alien to metal fans here.