Scott playing a Jackson?

metalgod77

Jan 21, 2003
Boston, MA
Visit site
In that youtube clip of Indians from Rocklahoma it looks like Scott is playing a Custom Shop Jackson SLS and not a Washburn. I just bought a Jackson SLS3 and that's why it jumped out at me.
Is Scott no longer with Washburn? I think it would be as cool as hell if he started playing Jacksons again.

i think no, its only one of his old guitars. the famous NOT Jackson. There are also Marshalls at the stage. I think its only for the old anthrax sound.
in my opinion, its cool to play the old stuff....

I saw a few more recent live clips from other shows on youtube and he's playing a Rhoads V too.
That's 3 different Jacksons now. He's gotta be done with Washburn.
They can't be happy with him if he's playing the competitors guitars can they?
I saw another clip of him playing the Soloist with the NYY logo on it too.
I just got my SLS3 in the mail today and can't wait to rip out the '59 bridge pickup and replace it with a JB. The '59 sounds so wimpy in the bridge position.

The '59 is a great pickup, even the A2Pro can do metal well enough with the right playing and settings. 'Thrax have used Pearly Gates and they're not exactly the hottest pickups around.

The '59 is a great pickup, even the A2Pro can do metal well enough with the right playing and settings. 'Thrax have used Pearly Gates and they're not exactly the hottest pickups around.

Maybe, but the '59 is not for me. The guitar sounds killer now with the JB in it.
I'm running through a Boss Super Overdrive (for a little more bite) and Noise Suppressor and into my Triple XXX combo and it sounds menacing!

i think no, its only one of his old guitars. the famous NOT Jackson. There are also Marshalls at the stage. I think its only for the old anthrax sound.
in my opinion, its cool to play the old stuff....

That wasn't the famous NOT guitar, the NOT guitar had a Telecaster body. I saw them in June here in Spain, and he used nothing but Jacksons, the Strat, and RR model. He also used Randall heads.