Scott shares my opinions on guns...

muffytheVampirelayer said:
And after reading your post Canada has a better education system then where ever the fuck you are from. Go do some more research buddy. You dont have a fucken clue what you are talking about (Canada), because you are so fucken wrong.

How about being a little more specific on what I am so wrong about (Canada) and give me a clue.

Canadians seem to tolerate government interference in their lives that most Americans would not.

I would like less restrictions on guns in the USA and more being done to enforce the laws that keep firearms away from criminals and those deemed to dangerous to own them.

AKduff said:
How about being a little more specific on what I am so wrong about (Canada) and give me a clue.

Canadians seem to tolerate government interference in their lives that most Americans would not.

I would like less restrictions on guns in the USA and more being done to enforce the laws that keep firearms away from criminals and those deemed to dangerous to own them.

I agree!

Are you going to respond to my request on where I am missinformed on Canada or are you just going to be an asshat?

The jackhole that was the impetus for this thread is dead as he should be, but his mom, if she did indeed supply the firearm, needs to spend some time in federal prison.

Hey Ty!! Canada need good teacher and we have good beer, nice night club, beautiful women, great hockey team... Learn to speak french and move to Montreal or Quebec City. You wont be deasapoint and you could become my english teacher.