Scott's FB post

No, but I still have the horse I rode in on, so I've got that goin' for me.:loco:

And I'm glad you did. Welcome to the forum. (I can't recall if you've been given a proper welcome by anyone yet).

I'm quite excited about Worship Music now.
I usually get really excited when a band I like is talking up their new albums prior to release. In some cases the albums live up to their band-created reputations, in some cases they don't.

I certainly hope that WM is amongst the former.

He's actually an old school member who took a two year hiatus before triumphantly returning to save us all from Dr. Evil (IMF09). Mikey Bong was one of the few regulars during the Nelson era, but after that fell apart, he disappeared.

I do love Nelson. After The Rain is a classic!

:D

Yep so we have a bit over 3 months to continue to discuss why old anthrax is better than volume 8 and stomp :D

Aww come on Maidenfan, Ive seen on here that you like good music and we really get it that you hate Bushthrax but is it really worth another 3 months of half page rants to constantly remind us? I mean come on, you could do a lot worse than Stomp and Vol 8 . Surely your hatred could be saved for something far worse out there, like Screamo Bands or Bieber!