Scottsdale Arizona gig last night!!

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
It was amazing to see Alex and Greg again!! I think the set list was the same from the previous nights.

I found a corner that allowed me to be closer than the barricade and right in front of Alex. It was awesome getting the mic put in my face during Trial by Fire along with out grabbing someone behind me (who tried reaching over my head) for one of Paul's drumsticks.

I don't think Chuck ever stops smiling while up onstage!

I was there too!! Only I was close to the stage on Eric Peterson's side. I got to see Chuck Billy really close up. A fantastic show with lots of energy! The band kicked ass all over the place! The setlist was pretty much what you hear on the Live in London DVD/CD which is only classic stuff up to The Ritual album. They closed the show with a crushing version of Disciples of the Watch. :headbang:

It was pretty nicely packed but I was up against the stage so I didn't walk around much.

It was awesome finding a small area closer than that barricade. It was crazy over there in front center and over in front of Eric with the crowd pushing forward and all those bodysurfers during over the wall!! Glad I was where I was.

Awesome show!!