Scream Aim Fire

InfantChaos

Enemy Of Satan
Nov 6, 2007
your local deli!
I just picked up a new album yesterday. and of course it happened to be the new Bullet For My Valentine album, Scream Aim Fire. i used to be a fan of bullet, before the release of The Poison. But this new album is nothing short of awesome. instead of being all about shitty relationships. it is about a variety of topics. This album has some great guttural screams from matt and i think that this should have earnt BFMV the respect of the general metal community.

This album surely is the pinnacle of metalcore (which happens to be not as high as many other metal genres)

And just as a sidenote, i am also a fan of other bands that are of different genres, dimmu borgir, slayer, iron maiden, machine head, and arch enemy are just a few.

They picked Sony over Roadrunner, they started with nu-metal but changes cause it wasnt popular anymore so they trying to get in with the alternative metal bands and does that in a soft,emo,girly way. Now they are trying metalcore, their too soft for the genre, sounds like a boring Trivium ripoff. The album is better then the last one, but these guys just fuck every change the get to do something better and are only doing what they earn most for...

Sirius HardAtak plays ScreamAimFire like 3 times a day. I want to uppercut my radio whenever it's on. I've had enough of this pansy metalcore.

BMFV = Pop metal

Pop metal = pop

pop = britney spears

it's like your listening to spears. For shame.

saw them live opening for Maiden. After the first song the crowd started chanting for Maiden. They suck balls.

I bet you that I love to start shit with you. I bet you you I read the immature title of the album and i bet you I listened to the single. I bet you from what I heard its terrible.

i litterally laughed out loud when i heard how bad the single was, but the album in generalis a step up from their last effort, a tad heavier, faster, and better song structure.

flame me all you want for having a more diverse taste in music than you do man haha, i dont say bias things about bands just because they have a bad reputation and i couldnt really give a fuck if you dont like bfmv

Bullet for my Valentine is not even metalcore... even remotely associating them with the title "metal" is down right embarrassing. Hell, they don't even deserve "core." I think screamo... If you like them, try From First to Last, The Devil Wears Prada and cutting yourself.

Bullet for my Valentine is not even metalcore... even remotely associating them with the title "metal" is down right embarrassing. Hell, they don't even deserve "core." I think screamo... If you like them, try From First to Last, The Devil Wears Prada and cutting yourself.

Calling them screamo would mean that they're emocore...which still contains "core" I believe? It doesn't matter what they are anyway, they're just shitty and generic...much like Job For A Cowboy lol

Calling them screamo would mean that they're emocore...which still contains "core" I believe? It doesn't matter what they are anyway, they're just shitty and generic...much like Job For A Cowboy lol

Try listening to some of their older stuff, off of their Doom EP. They're completely different, more of a grind sound. It's exponentially better than anything they had off their new album, which was disappointingly mediocre.

Emocore is a new one in my dictionary. I just used screamo as the defining word for such bands.