Trivium vs Bullet for my valentine

^wow, that was harsh.

and? if people don't like my opinion, they don't have to read it...it is my opinion that both of those bands suck..to me, it is worthless metalcore/emo crap full of breakdowns and angst :rolleyes:

Good job grimmy, baldy is prolly gonna try and join one of these bands to take you up on that offer. :p

hahahah i know right? he would too, the sick bastard

I don't really care for either band. I used to be okay with Trivium a couple months ago when I was just getting interested in metal, but now... I am completely unimpressed by their music.

and? if people don't like my opinion, they don't have to read it...it is my opinion that both of those bands suck..to me, it is worthless metalcore/emo crap full of breakdowns and angst :rolleyes:

No, don't get me wrong, i agree with your post, i too don't like those bands, but your post was a bit harsh from a lady.

I don't think it's like Crusade...The 2 new songs have a weird vibe..it's almost got this power-metalish vibe with growling/screaming vocals, actually i think they toured too long with Iron maiden

"It's the responsibility of every good metalist to tell idiots that the shitty bands they like are fucking gay. Either grow some balls or perhaps you'd be better off in some other music scene."

This is why metalheads often get labeled as elitist assholes.

I agree. I don't like Trivium, but BFMV is good...I don't care what others say. most metal elitists hate them but I don't care, they are good to me. this forum just doesn't know how to accept other people's opinions.

I hated BFMV long before I became anything like a metal elitist. Dragonforce were my favorite band and I still knew BFMV were crap.