Screw live album...live DVD!

zak1

Mar 25, 2005
Hey, I know that in a lot of interviews, Mark and Chris have mentioned a possible live CD, well I was pondering the idea of a live Dvd. From a business stand point, if you load the Dvd up with extra shit (iunno recordings of the new single, or next album) people won't be as willing to download it as they will a live album.
I also think It'd attract a lot of new fans, I know a lot of people that have heard one of two songs from DT and bought live at the budokan (like me, I havent watched the hole thing running, its' sooo long).
Either way Panzer kicks assss....so do professtional ass kickers, or booters in Australia.

that Dvd seems more to be a collection of some live material and some music videos. I mean they should make something like War at The Warfield by Slayer, a awsome live show/set, and a little bit of bonus features. Not so much that it's unbearable (sp?)
zak

Golden_Goose said:
A "live" DVD would be awesome Mark \m/

I wonder if there we were to email CM regarding it and if that would help the cause?

We should set up an on-line petition for a live Dvd. I'm sure as a group we can spread the news across the globe and get enough people to back the project. Mark or other band members, give me the green light and i'll set up an account to begin the mayham.
Zak

zak1 said:
We should set up an on-line petition for a live Dvd. I'm sure as a group we can spread the news across the globe and get enough people to back the project. Mark or other band members, give me the green light and i'll set up an account to begin the mayham.
Zak

Sounds like a good idea to me and obviously like you said, it's up to Mark but you know what my vote would be:cool: