Screw the Mail!

Soul of Ice

Rusted Angel
Jul 29, 2002
Yonkers
Visit site
Argh!

A little while back I ordered Pathos's album "Katharsis" from The End and today I received what I thought was the album. I open it up and see an album by Paatos called "Kallocain." Now I know it seems kind of similar and I can't really get mad at the guys from The End, but I really wanted to listen to some heavy proggy thrash that Pathos could provide in large sums.

Now since it is the 4th of July weekend I will not receive an email back till Monday or possibly Tuesday in order to straighten this all out. Then it will take almost another week for me to get the right album.

In other news I have still not recieved Orphaned Land's new cd from Century Media. First time they had a server problem and didn't process my order. I found this out when I emailed them concerning the order. They told me to order again and it still has not arrived. They will get another email if I don't get it by Monday. I make it sound like a threat haha.

One last thing I found out, After Forever's new cd "Invisible Circles" won't come out in the US until 8/24. I will have to order that once I get back to school because it would arrive after I have to go.

I sound like a big baby.

Getting orders screwed up and having CDs lost in trasnit definitely suck ass, especially when it's a great album like Mabool. On a weird note, I have that Paatos album and I enjoy it very much, though it's the complete opposite of what you were expecting...

I had Tony Macalpine's edge of sanity on order from amazon. Amazon had it in their records as shipped and delivered, and when I called the post office, they treated me like a complete ass. The guy was practically yelling at me, I can't believe I was able to restrain myself and not go postal on him.

Yes there is a still a place for good record stores (at physical locations) in this world.