SD sh-18 (NEW) soundtest (5150 /recto)

Let's just say: Different Alnico = different composition/alloy of certain metals = different magnetic properties = different sound = ¯\(°_o)/¯

On further review, Lasse this might be the best guitar tone I've heard so far from you (which is saying a lot considering the quality of your work). Srsly in love with that tone!

Let's just say: Different Alnico = different composition/alloy of certain metals = different magnetic properties = different sound = ¯(°_o)/¯

On further review, Lasse this might be the best guitar tone I've heard so far from you (which is saying a lot considering the quality of your work). Srsly in love with that tone!

thanks a lot. yeah, I'm really beginning to like my mesa cab as well ;)

lasse, any experience with the sh11 custom custom? or how it compares to the sh5 custom? my guitarist has the sh11 that in his schecter and we like its bark, but also how you can hear the individual notes in the chord. wondered what your, or anyone elses experience was with these in comparison with the sh5.

I probably will try and check out the 15's though, your clip sounds badass!

Nice tone lasse, p.s I've always jacked my pickups as close as possible to the strings whether they be active or passive as i love the hottest output possible. Im not sure if thats the way to go about things tho!