SD video premiere... my mix

Mix sounds boss. Not a big fan of the music to be honest... Sounds like the boring parts of modern Aborted (I've never been a fan of Sven's high-ish vox) with some chick vocals and synth.. I do remember another track you posted up being more interesting though.

The video was good (far better than I would have expected if I had been told that it was a band playing in a warehouse) and the mix sounds great... but I still have to wait three weeks for the release and that's mean.

Jeff

the guitarist has rather dirty fingers! :)
killer mix, extremely nice balance between the instrument, everything can be heard nicely and it's still thick and dense.
love how the vox sit in the mix...godd job again (not surprised though)

ha yeah... that was the "theme" i guess, for the vid.... everyone except the singers was covered in this dirt... hard to see it though except for the few close-ups of the other guys.

Great mix James! Guitar tone is killer and different, and really dig the vox mix. :kickass:
Never heard this band before, gonna check the rest of their stuff

Holy shit, just noticed that that's the dude from Aborted. I thought he sounded familiar! :headbang:

It might take me a while to get used to the female vox, as I'm not generally a fan of that Lacuna Coil kind of thing, but these are done quite well, and the mix is fucking superb, man!

Any details on the treatment of the dude's higher vox? He seems to have a certain sound that is all his own, yet it sounds very "studio". It almost sounds like theres a weird slapback delay or something on alot of his work, and it sounds killer. Maybe it's just something to do with how his voice sounds when its doubled? Almost sounds unnatural in a very cool way.

I have to agree. The more I hear this band the more I like what they're about, and James' work showcases that fact superbly. WANT MOAR! :headbang:

This other track is so fucking awesome. Mike Heller is one hell of a drummer. James your fucking drum sound's are always so fucking awesome. It sound's like a better more refined version of your aborted mix which is also fucking awesome. I def have to buy this cd when it comes out.