[SEARCH] Alternative 4 - "F U C K E D" Longsleeve

Originally posted by abyssofdreams
oh that's cool but unfortunately they only send within their own country although I'm from germany :(

I was in the "Trauma" yesterday and they still have it. I also saw an Alt.4 LS with the cover on the front and wings on the back. Both are pretty large (XL I would say), well at least for me *gg*.
If you still want it we can manage something. If you´re still interested contact me at eos_13@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Why would someone want those shirts? No offence, but I think they're both damn ugly. My local metalstore hasn't been able to sell a single copy of the Alternative 4 shirt with the cover on the front and the wings on the back.
I like the AFDTE merchandise though.

True, the one with the cover isn´t that nice. But the "Fucked" is without it. The wings were a nice idea for the girlies, TS and LS *has got them both* although they look much better (more detailed wings and in silver not just white) on the LS :)

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Why would someone want those shirts? No offence, but I think they're both damn ugly. My local metalstore hasn't been able to sell a single copy of the Alternative 4 shirt with the cover on the front and the wings on the back.
I like the AFDTE merchandise though.

Aha, that might explain why I havent received a single penny from Alternative 4 merch. cos nobody has bought it hehe. (Except a couple of hundred people in Dynamo 99:mad: )

I saw agirl in me town wearing it once.... But I have to admit it's not very appealing to wear a shirt saying "fucked" on it....

i want them both:mad:
do girly clothes always have to be "appealing"?why do you people always force you to wear clothes that make them wanna take them off you?...(keep this space)