Second Great Tour of 07'

Oh god, I have to sit through freakin He is Legend to get to Dragonforce? They have got to be one of the worst bands I have ever heard. Killswitch isn't that bad as far as metalcore goes, but they're not a band I would care about missing. Oh well, Dragonforce has a great show so I'm excited to be seeing them again.

If I came here and posted a tour featuring Jay Z, Beyonce, & Eminem and people flamed my audacity to call it "so and so" great tour of the year, would you still complain about elitism? Talent may be talent but musical preference rules over all and to be basically saying you're the end all in determining the best tours is BS. Instead of going on about great tours, just make the thread about the tour. You'll get fewer sarcastic replies. I've already had a local Dragonforce show with a bunch of emo"metal" bands. I'll skip this round.

My first show of the new year will likely be Switchfoot in March. They've been great the last two times I saw them before they got pretty popular. And z0mg, they're not metal! They're actually a rock band with a lot of christian themes!!!!!
May think about seeing Overkill, Metal Church, Meliah Rage, Roadhorse, Humanity Abandoned but I don't know if I would travel to another state for that show as I don't think it's coming to my area.

Not quite sure what to make of this post...my original statement was directed towards the comment about Killswitch Engage and Dragonforce having "retarted 14 year old fans." I don't know why people have to denigrate a band's fans. That's all. I have no qualms with what one considers a great tour or not. I agree that musical taste is the key to determining a great tour. I certainly don't consider myself to be the "end all" of anything except what I like.

Now that that's clarified, I like Switchfoot as well! They have been great everytime I've seen them! Excellent live show.

My first show of the new year will likely be Switchfoot in March. They've been great the last two times I saw them before they got pretty popular. And z0mg, they're not metal! They're actually a rock band with a lot of christian themes!!!!!
May think about seeing Overkill, Metal Church, Meliah Rage, Roadhorse, Humanity Abandoned but I don't know if I would travel to another state for that show as I don't think it's coming to my area.

Jibrille, I like Switchfoot and a number of other Christian Rock bands. I've recently bought discs from Plumb, Disciple, Jeremy Camp, Casting Crowns, Extol, and Demon Hunter. My taste varies in other words! :) If you don't know about Disciple then check out their albums "Back Again" and "This Might Sting A Little". They kick some ass for sure! :headbang:

As far as Metal Church is concerned, I'm already planning on getting to the Nashville show......somehow.

I haven't seen a good '07 tour posted yet. I've seen KSE, they're good, but I'd rather see them playing with some bands I like.

DragonForce is my fav. PM band and I really hope they come near me, I missed them twice already and it doesnt make me happy.