Second Video Idea

Volcane

Power Quest
Feb 16, 2003
www.progpoweruk.com
It's just a thought at the moment, but as we'll not record another album next year, we might make a video for 'St Matthieu'.

Could be a 12~15 min video, similar to 'Thriller' - ie action for a couple of minutes before the music starts, and be more like a small film.

Might have a medieval battle scene in it as well - who knows !! Just kicking the idea around at the moment.

Maybe we should think about this.....Mr Jackson could sue us for every penny we make.......he could do with a few quid!!

+giggles+ Man hee hee , yes Sweetie is correct. I have no clue what this song sounds like so I can't really picture what you mean. But ixne on the ombieszne! :p

+goes off to watch the video for "Over the Hills and far Away"

tease.........

sean-intense said:
What loads of Zombies and stuff :loco:

Medieval Zombies !! Awesome idea mate.

Somehow it'll turn out like Monty Python's 'Holy Grail'. I just know it. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries... I think...

And for the grand finale the band could be ripped apart limb from limb....awesome!!!

Volcane said:
Medieval Zombies !! Awesome idea mate.

Somehow it'll turn out like Monty Python's 'Holy Grail'. I just know it. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries... I think...

Return of the Evil Dead = comic metal video.

I think Sonia will have to rewrite the lyrics as I think there's only one reference to battle, in a metaphorical way, and absolutely no zombies...

Obsydian said:
Return of the Evil Dead = comic metal video.

I think Sonia will have to rewrite the lyrics as I think there's only one reference to battle, in a metaphorical way, and absolutely no zombies...

Awwww..... but I like swords and zombies... boo hoo !! try filming metaphorical... if not a big battle, how about a small skirmish... or an ambush... or something..?

Obsydian said:
I'm sure the lack of relevance to the song won't stop you, just think outside of the box to justify it.

I've never needed relevance or anything before... hehe !!

Agreed - It is a fine line between clever and stupid - To quote THE film.

So, do you want to be a Knight or a Zombie then Jez ?

I've not heard the song as yet so I can't really put in much input.

But for Metal videos - I'm a huge fan of Rhapsody's Under The Rain Of A Thousand Flames and Holy Thunderforce.

Battling with Medieval Zombies sounds pretty good fun.