Secret behind Viva's tray

i took a picture of it...

68661701bDaQnI_ph.jpg

I think it's funny especially the bad english. I feel some of you should get the all time serious stick out of your ass. Just because Katatonia creates serious music does not mean they have no since of humour and that having one would clash with their "depressing image" making them immature... lighten up....oh katatonia joking is such sweet sorrow...ha

Haha! I broke the tray finding out what it was, but it was also well worth it. Well, maybe not... but it's funny stuff. Just to say also that I have only just bought myself V.E, as well as LFDGD. I prefer the latter, and I can understand some people's disappointment with the former. It doesn't quite carry the atmosphere quite as successfully. Still, two great albums.

For those of you who want it or can't read it:

Do you like jizz?
I dunno...what jizz?
I want to find a girl who likes lots of jizz!
ok but jizz meas what?
Guys jizz in girls mouths.
I remember...
You remember?
Yes, cause I heard only one time, now I remember what jizz is. Whatever I'm talking silly tonight.
You've only heard of jizz ONCE?
Of course no ..uhmm but here, we dont call it jizzzz
What do you call it?
I say later...

Now, what the hell that's about, I don't know, but it...intreeged me...the first time I read it!

sounds like a short chat sniplet... instant messenger ...whatever.

"What do you call it?
I say later..."

maybe that "I say later..." is something like "I'll tell it to you later..." because he has to leave or something.

Or maybe it's just completely nonsense o_O

anyhow, it cracks me up :headbang: