Secret language and secret writtings

Jevil

Pro Evolution Fucker
Apr 18, 2006
Basque Country
www.soulitude-web.com
I've read many unknown words and expressions in this forum (the only english-speaking forum I'm in)
And you guys sometimes speak in a secret language that I would like to learn.

What the fuck is Djent?
What the fuck is chugga chugga?

I also noticed that sometimes you write in secret codes.
BTW, FTW, WTF, OMG, IMO, IMHO, SMD.

Someone should write a dictionary or I will have to steal the old nazi Code Decypter machine of the Second World War.

Hahaha

FYI:

BTW (by the way); FTW (for the win); WTF (What the fuck); OMG (Oh my god); IMO (In My Opinion) IMHO (In my humble opinion) SDM (don´t know this one)

Djent and Chugga chugga, are rhythm guitar sounds.

Someone correct me if im wrong please.

Ps. FYI (for your information).

I've read many unknown words and expressions in this forum (the only english-speaking forum I'm in)
And you guys sometimes speak in a secret language that I would like to learn.

What the fuck is Djent?
What the fuck is chugga chugga?

I also noticed that sometimes you write in secret codes.
BTW, FTW, WTF, OMG, IMO, IMHO, SMD.

Someone should write a dictionary or I will have to steal the old nazi Code Decypter machine of the Second World War.

lol, enigma code machine FTW! that was one BAMFing POS. Lyke RLY.

(Anyone notice that lol is always undercase? Uppercase LOL just seems to try too hard)

Hahaha, yeah, caps lock "lol" definitely has to be used sparingly :lol: I don't use internet abbreviations too often, but my favorites are AFAIK/AFAIC ("as far as I know"/"as far as I'm concerned")

And chugga chugga, by the way, is actually the ancient metal art of drinking two beers at once - with your mind :D

I'm kinda sick of the internet language, no matter if it's in english or whatever (although most of the "internet language" you encounter is in english I guess, atleast for me).

I used to play online games before, and I have seriously played with people who use "LOL" or just "lol" after pretty much every sentence. Like:

Them: hi lol
Me: Hey there
Them: do u wanna <insert random gamer shit>? lol

etc etc...

I don't get it how every sentence is so funny that they actually have to "laugh out loud" after every sentence. I only laugh out loud after each sentence when I'm REALLY drunk and in a good mood.

I used to play online games before, and I have seriously played with people who use "LOL" or just "lol" after pretty much every sentence.

I always assumed those were just the sort of people that would laugh at their own jokes anyway.

I think the frequent "lolers" just do that habitually because since the old school A.I.M days little buggers have been using that. It doesn't really bother me but:

"lol wtf?" seriously makes me SEETHE with anger. I really want to punch people in the mouth when they write that. This is why youtube comments infuriate me; that fucking phrase is everywhere.

I'm pretty much anti-anysortofabbreviatedsaying.